Knowing that Jesus is that Christ. That his love for me is uncomprehending. That he will actually take my sins away from me if I let go of them. And that Joseph Smith was a Prophet who restored Christs Church to the earth and that we have a prophet today to guide us. I Really do know these things are true and I'm so glad to know.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I'm so glad
Knowing that Jesus is that Christ. That his love for me is uncomprehending. That he will actually take my sins away from me if I let go of them. And that Joseph Smith was a Prophet who restored Christs Church to the earth and that we have a prophet today to guide us. I Really do know these things are true and I'm so glad to know.
Posted by Linda at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was really nice mom. I love that picture too.
I have certainly gained a testimony of the Atonement. I can't even begin to express my appreciation for what Jesus did for me. I love that picture, too.
Post a Comment