Thursday, May 22, 2008

He did it again!



Richard came home last night and laid a plaque on the counter with out a word and went to get something to eat. I swear the guy is so humble, I would have been yelling as soon as I got in the door,"Hey everybody guess what happened to me today!"
He was awarded Teacher of the Year for the second time in his career . He wouldn't even pose for a picture for me to put on my blog. Well I have my ways. Any way CONGRATULATIONS HONEY! We all know that your the best!

4 comments:

nina said...

GOOD JOB DAD! I'm so proud of you. Of course I don't think you even needed an award to name you as teacher of the year, we all already knew that you were the best dad and teacher out there. Love you!

Kristin said...

Congrats! That's awesome! Ditto what Nina said... We already knew that you are a great teacher...(I know we haven't sat in a class but we've been around you long enough to know that you are!) Congrats!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it...they don't come any better than you!

Shawnee said...

Yehow! Great news. Linda, make him a sign to put in the front yard. I'm sure he'll love that. :)