Saturday, May 3, 2008

The great thing about small towns


I forgot to mention that Karren talked me into going to The Prom Grand March. Which Her boyfriend was told by a teacher that he HAD to attend so he took a foreign exchange student and went. Well we weren't surprised when he got Jr.King but we were when his sister McKenzie got Senior Prom Queen. The Students also voted as the Senior King Josh Fink who has been trying to rehabilitate from a motorcycle accident that left him in a coma for a month and has been learning to do everything again. It was great.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I think it is so awesome that they voted Mckenzie Queen! It's refreshing to see it go to someone it would truly mean alot to! Voting Josh Fink in as King is awesome too...I wish my class could've been awesome enough to do something like that, instead of voting for the same people time and time again that already thought they were awesome lol.