



Yesterday was such a great day for someone who usually hates Mothers Day because I always felt like I never quite measured up for all of my trying. But I got to thinking how blessed I am for the great moms in my life. First of all my own which was the standard that I was always trying to measure up too. And then my own daughters and daughter in laws for what great moms they are to my grandkids. What a blessing it is to know that they are being loved and cared for by the best women ever!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Great Moms!
Posted by Linda at 6:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks mom. You know I couldn't be a good mother, without the example of a great mother like you teaching me how to do it. I love you!
Oh and by the way, in that picture of your family, I think aunt Karren looks just like you in that picture. I thought it was you at first, but then I realized you were standing over her.
Thanks, Linda. I think that you are a great mom--Mark is proof of that. Thanks for raising such a great son. Love you!
I just barely read this one! You know how good I am at keeping up at blogging though. Thanks so much Linda! That means so much coming from such a wonderful mother of SEVEN children. Love ya!
Post a Comment