Well I finally took the plunge and got bifocals. Being able to see is great , except when I look in the mirror. I seriously don't know if I can take it. You know all of the sudden looking 20 years older. But I 've already come up with a plan . On Monday I'm taking Karren in to get contacts and I made an appointment for myself. How does a bifocal contact in a tinted green sound?
Sunday, June 1, 2008
To see or not to see? That is the Question
Posted by Linda at 9:29 AM
Labels: before and after
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tinted green sounds good, but I would definately try out a tinted sample first if they have one. Because I thought I would look awesome with green tinted contacts (because I liked Keela Collins green tinted ones) but they actually didn't look good on me at all, I actually preferred my eye color to any of the tints, so try it out first. But I think it sounds like it would look good on you.
You do not look 20 years older. I don't think that's possible unless you actually aged! (which I don't think Partridge women do...age that is) Good luck with the contacts!
Post a Comment