Last Sunday Karren walked into church wearing one of the latest styles consisting of wearing leggings under your dress. As I was walking out of Relief Society with her I have to admit that I was a little self conscious thinking that everyone was looking at her leggs and thinking what in the world does she have on?, or where is the bottom half of her pantyhose? But I love her and am proud of her so I held my head high and strutted with her through the whole church with peoples eyes dropping and looking down towards her leggs as they greeted us and we walked by. I had just greeted Sally Corlis in the foyer when she started running after me yelling my name. When she caught up to me she placed her hands on my lower thighs and yanked my skirt up which had fallen almost to my knees. Well wasn't I in style with my saggen and baggen out fit? I think next week I might try an improved look of leggings!..
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
To be hip or not to have them.
Posted by Linda at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't like it when people judge. It shouldn't matter what she was wearing as long as she was where she was supposed to be... at church.
Post a Comment