Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hometown Holiday

McKay was needing a little me time so I packed up the tent and the pickup load of things that go with it when you don't have an RV. and just him and I drove out to Horseshoe bend camp ground and played tourist. It was so windy that we had to cook our meals inside the tent because it keep blowing out the flame, but we had a good time and I'm sure that some of these pictures can't help but make some of you readers just a little home sick.





2 comments:

nina said...

Looks like fun, I bet McKay loved all the one on one attention!

Shannon said...

I think that is so great that you and Mckay were able to get out on a little vacation just the two of you. I am sure it was great for both of you!