We had a compatition at work to make a commercial I headed up this one and we got first place. Oh yes and Seth was so kind as to come and help us with acting in this.
Friday, February 5, 2010
I made my first commercial
Posted by Linda at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way cute. Good work. I think I'll go there the next time I need emergency care.
Ha ha ha... you guys are dorks. I love it though. Callie was begging to watch it again!
That was really good linda! and seth hehe! Love you all! Congrats on first place!
How creative are you!!! Maybe you have found a new calling in life?!! DIRECTOR!! LOVED it!! GOOD JOB!
That was great. It was fun to see some of my old co-workers. You picked great songs too!
i LOVE IT!!!! can i get a copy from you Tina said she has some extra dvds for ya. GREAT JOB!!!
Post a Comment