Monday, November 3, 2008

To be politacaly correct, it is called "Bio Pigmintation" Not Tattooing

Well, I thought that I would let everyone know about my new adventure. Shannon and I and my sister Annette are going to Dallas Texas next week to train in Bio Pigmintation. We will be trained to apply permanent make-up and camouflage. And NO I do not think that it goes against the Prophets counsel and neither does my Stake President. I am so glad that Richard is supporting me in this. I look at it this way. "You would not put graffiti on your temple, but you would paint the mouldings and repair stained areas.
We will be attending the largest training center in the United States. I'm really excited. Here are pictures of what we will be learning to do.




5 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool! Can I be your first customer! :)

Shannon said...

Way to clear that up! I can't wait to go, I am counting down the days!...:)

Geraldine said...

I need my brows done!!

nina said...

Is the title of your blog directed at me? I was only kidding you know ;)

nina said...

Okay, I changed my background just for you. And while I was at it I changed yours ;) If you don't like it, I'll change it again. They just came out with some new holiday backgrounds... so I thought I'd try one out. Let me know what you think.