Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog catch-up




I've been so busy trying to get our new little buisness started, and seeing to my family's needs and my work schedule that blogging kind of fell by the way side for a bit.
Nina sent me these pictures of me helping out at the day care where she works. Since I still don't have time to blog, I'll just post these. I miss Nina so much and it was fun being with her and her family last month.

6 comments:

Jem said...

How fun. We are counting down the days until my mom and dad come visit for Christmas. I think that Nina has the best job in the world. That's great that you could go spend the day with her there.

Shannon said...

You were right, those little kids are sooo cute!

Emily Asay said...

what new business are you starting?? :) ps u look great in those pics by the way, like always

Geraldine said...

Glad you made it back home safely. Can I help in any way? See you Wed. for Sister night at 6:30 if you can make it.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Lol, that was shading on the lips, not bruising. BUT I changed it for you so tell me if you like this one. There really aren't very many to do with cosmetics, but I really like the one I have now.