This is my view from my kitchen window right over the sink. Earlier this spring I planted a huge planter just outside my window with a huge beef stake tomato plant. (We gave up gardening in real gardens a few years back.) We just can't seem to get things to grow very well. Case in point. No Beef Stake Tomatoes........but hmmmmmmm what is this a beautiful Sunflower. I've really enjoyed it as I do my dishes each day, maybe even better than the I would have the tomatoes. "NOT". But I have learned sometimes in life we get what we get and we should enjoy the twist and turns that weren't expected. After all there is alway the farmers market for those tomatoes right?Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Life's not that perdictable.
This is my view from my kitchen window right over the sink. Earlier this spring I planted a huge planter just outside my window with a huge beef stake tomato plant. (We gave up gardening in real gardens a few years back.) We just can't seem to get things to grow very well. Case in point. No Beef Stake Tomatoes........but hmmmmmmm what is this a beautiful Sunflower. I've really enjoyed it as I do my dishes each day, maybe even better than the I would have the tomatoes. "NOT". But I have learned sometimes in life we get what we get and we should enjoy the twist and turns that weren't expected. After all there is alway the farmers market for those tomatoes right?Posted by Linda at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, it looks exactly like the sunflower that I painted. Well, I guess that's probably because all sunflowers look the same right? ;)
Post a Comment