Thursday, August 21, 2008


I have been tagged!!

A little about me...
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
*ice cream (moose tracks)
*a case of toilet paper from overstock.com
*a womens watch I saw while ordering the toilet paper.

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
*Celine Dion
*Celin Dion
*Celin Dion

What were the last 3 places you visited?
*Big Horn Mountains
*Billings
*Idaho

What are your 3 favorite movies?
*Water (foreighn film)
*The Island
*Swept from the Sea
( I think I see a pattern here)

What are your 3 favorite possessions?
*My Scriptures
*My Home
*My Netflix membership

What are your 3 wishes?
*To live a really good life
*My kids to live a really good life
*To die with Richard

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
*Receive a proper Education
*Go on a mission
*Sky Dived

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
*Barbecued Ribs
*Sweet and Sour Chicken
*Hot Fudge Sunday (with nuts)

What are 3 things that freak you out?
*Vampire Bats
*Mice
*Sink Sludge

Name 3 things you are good at?
*Cleaning up gross messes
*Recycling old stuff into something beautiful and useful
*Loving ordinary little things

Name 3 things you are currently coveting
*Free airfare for life
*A stronger healthier body
*A second honeymoon with Richard

3 bloggers I tagg
*Geraldine
*Nicole
*Shannon

1 comments:

nina said...

Sink Sludge? Now that's just gross. How did that ever make your list of top three things that freak you out? Do you really think of sink sludge on a regular basis?
I'm just kidding, i'll quit giving you a hard time.
Anyway, I think that you should go on a mission. I was just thinking about that the other day as a matter of fact, I thought, my parents would make great missionaries. Do you have to wait till McKay graduates, or could you go before then?