Well they say, all good things must come to an end, and so it is with our old yellow tub. I feel real bad thrown'n the old girl out when there isn't a thing wrong with her than the fact that what once lightened and brightened my world is now just a little much for me. Maybe we do mellow with age. Any way adio's. arrovederci, farewell.
As you can see Harley won't be missing it any.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Parting is such sweet sorrow
Posted by Linda at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Lots of washings have gone on in that good old tub. I remember the little ones two or three at a time jumping into the tub. Sad to let go but happy for a new look. I'm excited for you.
I can't say that I'm sorry to see it go. I never did understand that tub, never did.... sigh.... Well I guess that's what happens when your favorite color is yellow, right?
I'm just teasing mom, I think your going to like changing the bathroom up a bit. You've done great with all your other remodels!
Post a Comment