Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Weekend/ Tickled Pink with the Blues






We had a great day that started with the traditional Family Breakfast at the park and the food was EXCELLENT this year. Then Mark and Shayla and Richard and I Rode the bikes to the Cody Parade taking the scenic routes. After the parade we ate at the Irma Hotel and wined and dined to a dozen men playing the bagpipes they were so close to our table I could have reached out and touched a plaid skirt. It was great but we forgot the camera so we just took a picture of Shayla and I after the ride when we were pooped on the couch. Then Mark started playing the guitar and we couldn't resist taking this video clip of baby Jay. Hope you all enjoy it.

2 comments:

nina said...

Holy moly, Shayla's turning into you. How did you manage that? Ha ha. just kidding. I loved the pictures. Looks like fun. I wish Brad and I could have come on the motorbike ride. Then we would have had a whole gang. Glad you guys had a fun 4th of July.

Shannon said...

That is so adorable! He's hilarious. Glad you guys had a good time! Wish Deloy would have had the day off of work, although he never even told me we were invited lol. You girls look cute in your bike riding gear!