Karren went with me over to the farm in Star Valley to spend a few days chill-laxin with my parents. One of the main things we did was climb flat top. Karren wasn't as thrilled as I was to make it to the top so she let me go the last third of the way solo.
Grandpa and Karren riding to the base of the mountain. I jumped off to take the picture so we were riding triple.
Karren was fascinated by all of the "Snell Shells" on the way up.
Grandpa taught Karren to play "Boche Ball" (I was to sore to play after my climb.)
So nice to have some one on one time.
That dot is me climbing or should I say sliding down the mountain
Karren sayes this is the first picture she has had with just her and Grandpa and Grandma.
4 comments:
I love it! Great pictures, wish I could have been there.
I sure do love and miss that beautiful young woman. Give her a big hug for me.
That looked like it was one for the memory pages of our minds. I am glad you and Karren got to go. It is great to take the time to do things like that.
Post a Comment