32 Years of the best decision I ever made. We celebrated by spending the night at Red Lodge. It was so beautiful and the perfect temperature. We had so much fun we are ready for another 32 Ü.
We all so drove past the Old Smith Mine. I love this marker because of the last few lines just prove what every parent wants from their child because they know that that is what will make them the most happy.
3 comments:
I remember I was a 4th year at girl's camp and you and Richard came up for testimony meeting and you shared that letter from the parents to "be good." I've always remembered that and feel a sweet spirit in the simplicity of that message and how heavenly father would want us to always remember to "be good." :)
Boy, I miss those mountains. Thanks for sharing and Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I thought you guys just went for his birthday. I love you guys and I am so excited to see you!
Post a Comment