Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a sweet granddaughter

I was in church and opened the notes up on my ipod and found this unexpected note from Kayla. (She must have been playing with it when I was in Arkansas ) I am posting it on this blog so that I'll have it for ever! Thanks Kayla.

Nana is a good Nana 
 
What is a nana?
Well a nana is a nice kind person that is not old at all so u must call her a young name "nana."
Does it sound strange to people when u call out nana!!!!! Nnnnnnnnooooooo.They know that u have someone u love and they love you back.
Some grandparents let u get what ever u want and if u wine a little they go to your feet and say" o please stop we don't want u to be sad what ever u want u can have if u r happy about it".  my Nana spoils me but not if u cry like a baby, who would want to get u something I wouldn't.
I think little kids think grandparents are Rich and have a lot of money they mite have a lot of mulla , but not usually.
  people need to take a moment and thank them. So that is what I'm doing.
Thank you nana I love u so much!!!!!!!!
Love,
Kayla may Shelton

5 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

aw. what a sweet little note to find unexpectedly. :)

nina said...

nana!!!!!! you must have realy liked that note i was playing around with some words 4 u well im glad you liked it love you so much!!
kayla may shelton

Jem said...

How cute. What a tender surprise.

Kimberly said...

What a sweet treasure!

nina said...

She is pretty sweet, and so are you ;)