haha!! too funny :) My mom has chickens and she has/had one rooster that was the "bully" and it would bully her! It bullied Lauren and that was the end of him! She didn't eat him though because she was very much sick of him and didn't want to have to de-feather him and everthing!!
I'm a mother of seven great kids. I married to the love of my life. I've been blessed with 8 grandchildren. I've lived in Wyoming for 30 years and think it's the best place ever to live. I love my small town and big family.
4 comments:
Mom, your CRAZY! :)
haha!! too funny :) My mom has chickens and she has/had one rooster that was the "bully" and it would bully her! It bullied Lauren and that was the end of him! She didn't eat him though because she was very much sick of him and didn't want to have to de-feather him and everthing!!
LOL! Good motto.
Oh my Gosh Linda- You are hilarious!
Post a Comment