So I'm turning 50 soon and thought I better start doing some of the things on my bucket list instead of just talking about it. #1 eat a grasshopper.
Of course I documented. Enjoy. The two on the right are sugar coated and the others are salted. Then there is the one that panicked when it hit the hot oil and fried in flight mode.
Hey the Good Book says to eat things in their season and at our house grasshoppers are defiantly in season!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hahha...I think that post was the funniest, grosest, coolest, weirdest, neatest squirmiest post!! haha..I LOVED it! I give u props..I don't think that'd be on my bucketlist! Impressive for sure!!
Oh mama! You just made me laugh for like five minutes. Your funny, and Brad liked it too. Especially the grasshopper that fried mid flight!
Oh and I like your hair, did you perm it?
I'm sure I don't want to be turning fifty if it makes you want to eat grasshoppers! Either you're extremely brave with an iron gut or low on hormones!! ;-) LOL All I can say...you go girl!! :-)
By the way, you look amazing and not even close to 50!!!
Wow! I AM IMPRESSED! or maybe I should say depressed that you have to eat grasshoppers for intertainment.
I love it! Ive been thinking the same thing about my bucket list, although eating grasshoppers is not on my list. I will be turning 40. Yikes!
all i can say is....OH MY HECK!! YOU ARE A CRAZY WOMAN!!!!
Post a Comment