Monday, July 19, 2010

Just to tempt Brad

Yea so we would really like for Nina and Brad to move home some day or just come home more often, so this post is to entice Brad.
    We went camping just an hour from our home at Lake Sibley this last week.







You know you just want to come and eat some rainbow trout with us don't ya  ;-)

3 comments:

nina said...

That does make me homesick! But of course I was already homesick before I even saw the pictures. Brad is going to love those.

Unknown said...

That is awesome. Do you think 5 of us could fit in the spare bedroom. Tell Mark to get me on with him or something and it'll take us 24 hrs to get there. Those pics are beautiful!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Please move to Lovell so I can see you once in a while!!!!! :)