Friday, May 21, 2010

Basement makeover

I finally got the two eye sores in our basement some attention. First Richard made me a washroom out of the old food storage room

Then he tackled the old mud/toilet/washroom and made it a bathroom.  I absolutely love it!
I'm doing all these picks for Nina 8-}
This picture was the inspiration for the whole room
And now that Karren is home I have a new room that is an eye sore

4 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Wow! Your new washroom and bathroom look great! Richard did a great job...and you did a great job decorating!

Emily Asay said...

ha ha ha... love the last pic :) the rest is beautiful!

nina said...

Tell Dad I want him to come build all the bathrooms in my next house. BEAUTIFUL! And you should be an interior designer, everything you picked went so well together! I love love love the tile on the sink and the stained glass, and the tile job in the shower. And I love all the black antique faucets and stuff. I don't think it could have turned out any better! Good job.

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Wow! It looks so great!!! I'm always so impressed when a DoItYourself job looks like you spent a fortune!