Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just for Nina





Okay Nina thinks I only posed with men so here are a few with the ladies, and Richard was having just as much fun behind the camera as I was posing :)

4 comments:

nina said...

You know what's so funny? I almost bought you that white shirt (that your wearing in the pictures) for mothers day, when I saw it I thought this shirt would look good on my mom. But I never ended up getting it.

Mark & Shayla said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Thanks again for watching Jay Friday morning.

Julie Anne said...

That looks so fun! Some of them look so real!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

I always wanted to go to the wax museum in Vegas! It looks like you had a great time! You and Nina will have to give me a heads up the next time she'll be visiting and I can try and visit at the same time, it would be so great to see her, Brad and the girls!