Well you know life is getting too busy when you don't have time to blog. I've really missed it and actually feel guilty that it has been so long since I have posted. Tonight was such a nice night that I had to say something about it. I was laying on the couch, (completely bushed) but so content with a grandchild asleep on my chest another playing close by. Richard rubbing my feet and Mark playing on the guitar and singing as the other kids played card games. I told Richard this is one of the best moments in life. What more could a person ask for?
Monday, January 19, 2009
Life is good
Posted by Linda at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That does sound wonderful. I love moments like that. Its the little things that make life special.
Sounds like heaven. You're right, it can't get much better than that.
I agree! One must cherish those moments. Congradulations on the new little one. They are so much fun.
Aww, I didn't know you felt that way that night! That is sweet.
Post a Comment