Well evidently Harley did not keep the Fast this Sunday. We came home to find parts of McKay's favorite pet bird "TJ" all tore apart on the floor. I hurried and vacuumed up the mess before McKay got home. It was a very sad day for him. This is Harley's second big strike. I wonder if he knows "Three strikes and your out!"
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Bad Dog, Bad, Bad, Bad Dog
Well evidently Harley did not keep the Fast this Sunday. We came home to find parts of McKay's favorite pet bird "TJ" all tore apart on the floor. I hurried and vacuumed up the mess before McKay got home. It was a very sad day for him. This is Harley's second big strike. I wonder if he knows "Three strikes and your out!"
Posted by Linda at 5:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think strike one would have been enough for me! I guess that is why we don't have any pets at our house. I love to look at them at other people's houses and when they are outside but not in my house. Love your bathroom by the way. Looks great!
That's so sad. What else is sad is that I found out on your blog because Deloy didn't have the heart to tell me, haha.
Post a Comment